We serve a variety of clients from all walks of life, however many of our clients will be concerned with one of the following:
You may wish to consider an early retirement, plan a phased exit from work or simply know that your retirement savings are in the best hands possible.
You could be looking to simplify things for your loved ones, reduce your potential inheritance tax liability or to protect your hard earned assets for future generations.
You may be looking for a scientifically constructed, professionally managed investment portfolio to ensure that you are on track to reach your financial goals.
Although we serve a wide range of clients, our expertise and service are best placed to assist those:
- Who are senior employees in the public or private sector or who have retired from these roles.
- Who are business owners or who have sold a business.
- Who value long term relationships.
- Who are happy and willing to delegate to free up their valuable time.
- Who are comfortable taking advice.
The people we work with are often struggling with some of the following challenges:
- They do not know what ‘their number’ is. How much is enough and when can they stop working?
- Planning for a comfortable or even early retirement.
- Concern over their potential inheritance tax liabilities or worried about the future divorce of a child taking inherited wealth out of the family.
- Struggling to manage a myriad of different pensions, investments and other assets – looking for simplicity.
- A lack of time to effectively manage the wealth that they have accumulated or a feeling that this time could be spent better elsewhere.